apartment for sale in Istanbul center near subway station
apartment for sale in Istanbul center near subway station.
The property is located in Bomonti of the Sisli district in the heart of Istanbul, which is a large commercial area with complete infrastructure and convenient transportation. It is right near Dolmabahçe Tunnel, 2-minute drive away from Istanbul’s culture, arts and entertainment centers. It is only 5 minutes drive from Taksim Istiklal Street, making it the most dynamic place for investment and living. This high rise property offers stunning views of Istanbul overlooking the Bosphorus Strait and Golden Horn.
The building has a magnificent high ceilings, modern design and stunning decor that will impress you at first glance. You can meet your daily needs from dry cleaning, tailor, hairdresser, cobbler, supermarket and pastry shop just in the Lobby.
Due to large windows starting from the floor up to the ceiling , the sun light will cross through every single point to your home and you will enjoy more the amazing view of İstanbul.
- 24/7 Security
- Underground Parking
- Dry Cleaning
- Taksim Square : 3 km
- Istanbul Airport : 37.5 km
- Sabiha Gökcen Airport : 42 km
- Subway station : 1.5 km
- Carrefour Supermarket : 400m
- Maçka Park : 3 km
- Hilton Istanbul Hotel : 1 km
- Hospital – Florence Nightingale Hospital : 2.7 km
- Hospital – Kolan International Hospital : 2 km
- Hospital – Memorial Şişli Hospital : 2.5 km
- Shopping center – Trump mall : 3 km
- Shopping center – Cevahir mall : 3.5 km
- Shopping center – Zorlu Center Shopping mall : 6 km
- University – Bilgi University : 3.4 km
- University – Yildiz Technical University : 5 km
- University – Bogazici University : 10 km
Bomonti is one of the first industrial zones in Istanbul. At one time Bomonti was home to the Bomonti Brewery and Nectar Factory, which it also took its name, and many light industrial enterprises. In particular, Bomonti Brewery brought the brewing industry to the country with the distinction of being the first brewery established in the Ottoman Empire and caused a kind of urban transformation in Feriköy where it was founded. Over time, other factories were opened in the light industry and the industrial process, which proceeded slowly until the 1950s, gained momentum after the 50s and the region was accepted as an industrial zone.